Stay safe during lockdown
Caring for you, your family, your friends, your colleagues and your learners requires safeguarding awareness, even during Lockdown.
Safeguarding protects learners who may be at risk of harm and even in lockdown we still need to be vigilant for the safety of our learners. This is everyone's responsibility.
If you think a child, young person or vulnerable adult may be at risk of harm or if you have suspicions or information they are being influenced by extremism, this must be reported.
Below we have listed the options for who to report concerns to:
- Emergency 999
- From a mobile press 999 and 55 this connects you immediately to the police to be heard
- Domestic Violence Helpline 0808 2000247
- Swatpro Safeguarding Designated Lead 07597 663384
- Swatpro Safeguarding Officer 07860 804279
- SW Regional Police Prevent Lead 01392 452328
- Anti-Terrorism Hotline 0800 789321
- Childline 0800 1111
- Non-emergency 101